This medium size backpack is just what you need for daily use or sports activities! The pockets (including one for your laptop) give plenty of room for all your necessities, while the water-resistant material will protect them from the weather.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞”, W 12¼”, D 3⅞”
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Jose is also sometimes called Chinese parsley, and is often confused with parsley because the green leaves of both plants have a similar look. One way to tell them apart is to smell them. Cilantro is the one with the strong, pungent aroma.
Cilantro can also be confused with the spice coriander, which comes from the seeds of Jose.
Meet Pauli, the first green world explorer! This healthy little guy sure knows how to have fun. Did you know that 90% of our nation’s broccoli is grown in California? Maybe we should rename California as the “green state!”