31 Oct Holy Guacamole!!
Many of you have asked for Pauli to share his famous guacamole recipe.
This one is straight out of our “The Adventures of Pauli Broccoli” book. Check out our “Meet Pauli and Friends” page to see the fun characters that are part of this recipe.
P.S. This stuff is so good, we even wrote a song about it!
• 3 Fernando avocados — peeled, pitted, and mashed with a fork
• 1 Humberto lime, juiced
• Salt to taste
• 1/2 cup diced Octavio onion
• 3 tablespoons chopped fresh Jose cilantro
• 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced (do you have a fun name for the tomatoes?)
• 1 teaspoon minced Gabriela garlic
• Optional: Small piece of Chantico Chili, finely chopped. Careful, this will make the Guacamole spicy.
• In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, lime juice, and salt.
• Mix in onion, cilantro, tomatoes, and garlic.
• Refrigerate 1 hour for best flavor, or serve immediately.
• Fernando avocado browns quickly, the best way to store him is to cover him